Teaching Affairs Office is the school administrative department responsible for the undergraduate teaching. Its main duties are:
1. drafting the plan, document and solution of the reform, construction and development of school education and teaching; being responsible for the validation and declaration of professional settings; carrying out teaching research, as well as organizing the project, reporting and management of the teaching reform project; being responsible for the evaluation of curriculum construction, textbook construction and excellent teaching achievement awards; organizing the construction and implementation of the credit system, the major-minor system and the double degree system.
2. being responsible for the validation and implementation of the teaching plan for the full-time bachelor and college degree education as well as the higher vocational education; being responsible for teaching management and the whole school’s administration and examination work.
3. being responsible for the construction, management and assessment of the " Basic Scientific Research and Teaching Personnel Training Base" and "Culture and All-round Education Base for College Students"; organizing the whole school’s teaching examination and teaching evaluation; being responsible for the construction and management of academic and test atmosphere.
4. proposing the enrollment plan for the bachelor and college degree education as well as the higher vocational education; being responsible for the organization and implementation of enrollment publicity and enrollment work; being responsible for the validation of students’ records and graduation qualification, and the management of the degree approval; being responsible for the selection of various types of scholarships for college and bachelor undergraduates and the organization and arrangement of National College Foreign Language Test Band-4 and Band-6, Practical English Test for Colleges and college entrance examination marking.
5. being responsible for the running maintenance of the educational administration system, the validation, issuance and management of the students’ transcripts as well as the print and management of the test paper.
6. proposing the reform, construction and development planning of national education for the whole school; implementing the policy of nationality education; being responsible for the enrollment, diversion and routine management of national preparatory classes.
7. being responsible for the allocation of school classrooms.
8. being responsible for the planning and construction of undergraduate teaching laboratories in the whole school, the reform, construction and management of the experimental teaching, as well as, the construction and management of the experimental technical team.
At present, Teaching Affairs Office is equipped with 3 deputy institutions—the Admissions Office, the Laboratory and Experimental Teaching Management Office, and the Teaching Quality Control Office, and 8 section institutions—the Comprehensive Information Section, the Admissions Office, the Teaching Reform and Construction Section, the Educational Administration Section, the Record Management Section, the National Education Section, the Practical Teaching Section, and the Teaching Quality Control Office. The Office was rated by The Ministry of Education as "The National High School Excellent Teaching Affairs Office" and "The Model Collective for the Electronic Registration Management of the National Higher Education Certificate ".